The DES Project The DES Project

Bizarre

This has got to be one of the strangest songs I have ever heard. I can't say wether I like it or not, but it was worth listening to. I don't think I have ever heard anything quite like the music you make. This one, especially, was very original. To be honest, I can't see the song being used for anything except an acid trip, but good work anyways.

Iglet responds:

Thankyou Mr. MooMoos, your words touch my heart deeply!
As you can tell, I don't take my music particularly seriously, and I appreciate you appreciating that.

-strikebeam- -strikebeam-

Whew

Good lord! That was somethin' else man. I love how climactic the ending is. I envy your talent, especially at the age of 16. Good luck with wherever you intend to take your musical skill.

-E

This is Fucking Grindcore This is Fucking Grindcore

I can tell you dig it.

You've got some talent on that there guitar, sir. I'd like to hear the song with lyrics, though, like you said. It'd go good with some slayer-style battlecries and what not. Only problem I can see is you may want to diversify your riffs a bit more from verse to chorus and back. If you haven't already, you should try hooking up with a group.
-E

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks. Ive just finished writing lyrics for this one, Im gonna steal my brothers mic and record it soon.
I'm not in a band yet, but you'll hear what hell sounds like when I am!!!

Vowels Vowels

Creepy, sir.

It's very dark, creepy, and mysterious. Reminds me of the BGM of the Worms series, either that or the Terminator movies. Does a good job to set a melancholy mood. Nice work.